Publications that have been recognized by the press:
- "Accomplishing simple, solubility-based separations of rare earth elements with complexes bearing size-sensitive molecular apertures"
- "An Operationally Simple Method for Separating the Rare-Earth Elements Neodymium and Dysprosium†"
Publications that have been recognized by publishers:
- "Why is Uranyl Formohydroxamate Red?" Silver, M. A.; Dorfner, W. L.; Cary, S. K.; Cross, J. N.; Lin, J.; Schelter, E. J.; Albrecht-Schmitt, T. E. Inorganic Chemistry 2015, 54, 5280–5284. *Selected for ACS Editors' Choice Link
- "NiXantphos: A Deprotonatable Ligand for Room Temperature Palladium-Catalyzed Cross-Couplings of Aryl Chlorides" Zhang, J.; Bellomo, A.; Trongsiriwat, N.; Jia, T.; Carroll, P. J.; Dreher, S. D.; Tudge, M. T.; Yin, H.; Robinson, J. R.; Schelter, E. J.; Walsh, P. J. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2014, 136, 6276–6287. *Selected for ACS AuthorChoice Link
- "Synthesis and Characterization of a Cerium(IV) Hydroxamate Complex: Implications for the Beneficiation of Light Rare Earth Ores" Lee, H. B.; Bogart, J. A.; Carroll, P. J.; Schelter, E. J. Chem. Commun. 2014, 5361–5363. *This article is part of themed collection: 2014 Emerging Investigators Link